Have you registered your current student for the 2021-2022 school year? Your student's spot is not guaranteed until all annual registration forms are received by the school
We are currently registering students for the 2021-22 school year. To register you may use the new online system or you may fill out paper forms. Please complete and submit the annual registration forms TODAY.
Online Annual Registration Forms
Please Create an account for your student using the invite code that was e-mailed to you. Once you enter the site, your student's information should be pre-populated into the forms. Double check that the pre-populated information is correct, fix any wrong information, complete some new information, and then submit. Check each Section.
- NOTE: If any information has changed, check the box at the end of that section BEFORE trying to update the information.
- NOTE: Please completely fill out Part(s) Two, Five (especially Health History), and Seven.
- NOTE: You may also need to clear the cache.
- If you run into any problems, be sure to let us know with as much detail as possible.
- If it is impossible for you to see any of your student's information or access the website, let us know that too.
To create an online account with OneView to complete the Annual Registration forms for your student online go to https://tgs.esvportal.com/. You should have received an e-mail with your student's invite code.
Paper Annual Registration Forms
Please fill out the annual registration form and mail, scan, fax, or drop them off at the front desk.
If you have any questions, please contact the front desk at [email protected] or call 614-262-1111.