Enrollment Information Sessions are informal meetings for families and prospective students interested in more information about The Graham School. Sessions include presentations by faculty, administrators, and students about The Graham School. After presentations, prospective families will have time to ask questions that they have about our program. Interested families will have the opportunity to meet with presenters when the question-and-answer section concludes and to fill out or turn in an Application for Enrollment at the session.
- Wednesday, January 30 at 6:00pm
- Wednesday, February 13 at 6:00pm
- Wednesday, February 27 at 6:00pm
- Wednesday, March 13 at 6:00pm
- Wednesday, March 27 at 6:00pm
- Wednesday, April 3 at 6:00pm
- Wednesday, April 10 at 6:00pm
- Wednesday, April 17 at 6:00pm
The Graham School
3950 Indianola Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43214
After attending an Enrollment Information Session, please contact the school to schedule a family meeting. This will be an opportunity to have your individual questions answered so you can make an informed decision about your child's next school. In addition it is an opportunity for you and your child to make a connection with another staff member.