- Kitty King - President
- Jim Ziminski - Vice President/Treasurer
- Sue Coady
- Nick Gulyassy
- Sara Neikirk
Public Participation at TGFS Board Meetings
The public is welcome to attend any of the TGFS board meetings. If you would like to present to the board, you must contact Cheryl Long at [email protected]
at least 24 hours prior to the start of the meeting with the subject you would like to address and a phone number where we can reach you. Once approved, you will be given 3 minutes to present. All school health and safety guidelines, including wearing a mask at all times
, must be followed.
Board Meeting Dates 2021/2022
- August 9, 2021 - All Boards 6pm at TGS
- September 27, 2021 - All Boards 6pm at TCS - Canceled
- October 25, 2021 - All Boards 6pm at GEMS
- November 22, 2021 - All Boards 6pm at TGS
- December 13, 2021 - All Boards 6pm at TCS - Canceled
- January 31, 2022 - All Boards 6pm at TCS
- February 28, 2022 - All Boards 6pm - Virtual
- April 4, 2022 - All Boards 6pm - Virtual
- May 16, 2022 - All Boards 6pm - Meeting Link
- The TCS Board will be meeting virtually via the Zoom link above on Monday, May 16, 2022 at 6pm. Any public is welcome to listen in but will be unable to participate. If any questions need to be addressed by the board, please email those questions to Cheryl Long at [email protected] at least 24 hrs prior to the start of the meeting. Any questions received after this time will not be addressed.
- June 13, 2022 - All Boards 6pm - Virtual
- July 25, 2022 - All Boards 6pm at GEMS
- August 22, 2022 - All Boards 6pm at TGS
This award is presented for excellence in financial reporting in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and compliance with applicable laws for the fiscal year ended in 2021.